Saturday, September 19, 2009

Potter Project and Pirates

It's time for.... EXCUSE TIME!
My excuses for not blogging in a while are:
  • I was going to blog about something, but Im not certain i can because I don't have all the details yet.
  • I am a lazy bum
  • Im very lazy
  • I hit blogger's block
  • I've been studding because i don't want to fail school/life
  • and I am lazy
Great now that THAT is out of the way, lets get on with the blog shall we?
So today is "Talk like a Pirate Day"! Alas people can talk like pirates with propose. And the holiday has its own website.
Also if you remember in my last post, I'm doing my project on Harry Potter, more specifically Deathly Hallows this quarter, and I'm trying to do my poster. I'm thinking about doing a gigantic drawing of the cover and then write all the requirements around harry (Teaser that doesn't give away the ending, opinion of the book, and my favorite quote) I just hope that my artistic talent doesn't give up on me. I just have to narrow down the quotes, I have too many.
  1. OI! There's a war going on here!" -Harry
  2. IF WE DIE FOR THEM, I'LL KILL YOU, HARRY! -Ron
  3. "Do not pity the dead, Harry. Pity the living, and, above all, those who live without love"- Dumbledore
  4. "Are -- you -- mental?"- Ron
  5. "Look....at.....me...." -Snape
  6. "Just going to make it up as we go along, are we? My favorite kind" -Fred
  7. "I'll join you when hell freezes over. Dumbledore's Army!" -Neville
  8. "NOT MY DAUGHTER, YOU B***H!" -Molly
  9. Merlin pants" -Hermione
I'm not sure of the quote is an actual quote form a character but I'm going ask Monday

Question of the Day: What's YOUR favorite Quote form Deathly Hallows?

5 comments:

  1. My answer to the question is "OI! There's a war going on here!" -Harry :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelsey you are the coolest person in the world

    I stole brookes laptop:) I am the coolest person tho:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. number three is one of my absolute favorite quotes from the whole book!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just like you I've got waaay too much favorite quotes! XD

    'You are a far braver man by far than Igor Karkaroff. You know, I sometimes think we Sort too soon...'

    "You shall not harm Harry Potter."

    "And are they getting married in my bedroom?" asked Ron furiously. "No! So why in the name of Merlin's saggy left-"

    I just loooove quotes :)
    ---

    Bloggers Block, very common disease, I know. ghehe! Then again it's a good thing you're studying, I agree we/you don't want to fail: Good thing XD

    ReplyDelete