Friday, September 4, 2009

Turtles and Callbacks


Earlier today i posted a picture of my pet turtles on my twitter account and i thought that i should blog about my turtles. See, i come from a family who doesn't like pets. I've never had a dog, cat, hamster, hermit crab, anything living really and i didn't think i ever would. Without making this a life story, I found a store selling live turtles that were only 2 weeks old! They were so cute and i stared at them for the longest time. Finally my mother and father said i could get a turtle! But then I reslized that i couldn't just get ONE, what kind of social life would he have? So we settled for two little turtles, which I happen to name Fred and George because they're brothers and Fred+George=AMAZING!

Another thing, Yesterday I auditioned for the school play. 40 people tried out for only 14 rolls, and today they posted the callbacks and I made the callbacks. Yeah I didn't even make the cast yet but im pretty excited. They chose 25 people for the callbacks. Crazy stuff right there.


1 comment:

  1. I love your turtles!! SO CUTE. I wish i had a turtle… may be i can work on that one lol
    also, congrats on making callbacks!! i didn’t know you did plays! I do too :) I love acting! anyways, I hope you make it! good luck with callbacks!

    ReplyDelete